Thursday, June 9, 2011

Snowy June Day

Ashley had a great night, though I had a minor scare when I snuck into her room around 11pm to just take a peek at her...she had rolled onto her belly against the front of the crib and was hidden from view by the bumper until I was standing right over her...granted, there was no way she could have been missing from the crib, but it still gave my heart a pause!
Woke up this morning to rain, which quickly deteriorated into snow.  A lot of snow.  My broker Chance and I went to look at some property outside of Dillon and couldn't see it for the white...this global warming is just brutal!
Seriously conflicted about my time away from my little girl, though I suspect that once I make a few sales and get some money coming our way I'll relax about it.  For now though, the money it takes to get to Dillon twice a week is really adding up quickly.