Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Big Mama and Big Bob


This little girl has had a pretty special time of it lately
 My parents arrived a week ago Monday to visit for a week and ended up staying an extra four days because their fly fishing lodge was flooding.  Ashley and I were thrilled...no fly fishing meant more grandparent time!

Jonathan has been away from home a lot for work, so having them here was a humongous help.  They took care of Ashley while I was at work, Mom cooked a ton and made lots of yummy nutritious meals, and Dad put diesel in my gas truck...but I got a free oil change out of it!  (Look at the bright side, right?!)  I took them to Idaho and showed them where we go camping, we went and looked at some of my listings (including a four wheeler ride for Big Bob to look at a 30 acre property), and we spent a lot of time listening to Ashley laugh!

I can't describe how much fun we had with Big Mama and Big Bob...they made a lonely time without my husband into a laugh filled couple of weeks!
We love you!