Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gracie Mae

My insta amiga Meagan Ramos had her first baby last night, and I can't believe we are both mommies now.  It seems like yesterday that we were running around Costa Rica, having a pura vida time, acting like fools and living it up.

That's Meagan to the left of me...Las Brisas, Portrero Costa Rica
Then we were getting married...

August 2009



April 2010













...and now we're mommies.

Gracie Mae Ramos
6/13/11 11:30pm
8lb 2 oz 21 inches

Ashley Sue White
12/8/10 6:55 pm
7lb 14 oz 21 inches





I am so happy for her, and excited for the journey ahead.  Even though we live a few states apart, Meagan will always be my insta amiga, my hermana Tica, and hopefully our girls will have friendships like the one we have.  There is no friend like the kind that you can talk to everyday, once a month, or once every six months and have it feel like no time has passed at all.