Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

It's official in our minds:  on the day after Thanksgiving, while Jonathan and I laid on the floor of our house playing with her, Ashley took three steps on her own! 

Our sweet girl in her birthday outfit

We are pretty sure this should be used for an ad or something...
photo by Kristina Larson, click on it to view her website!

It was pretty neat!  She walked from me to her dada, and as far as I'm concerned, she's a walker!

Thanksgiving was a very nice day as well...we always go around the table and say what we're thankful for, and Jonathan almost got tears when he said he was thankful for Ashley and me. 
Today we made povitica and Mamie's fruitcake as a memorial to her...with Kay, Keely, Kelly, Emily, Dallas, and me.  I'm not a huge fan of either, but they sure smelled great!